Thursday, August 12, 2010

What is a consultant??

A guy pulls up to a Rancher in Oklahoma and says "If I can tell you how many cows you have would you give me a calf? The ranchers says OK. The guy pulls out his laptop downloads satellite pictures and sends them to a company in Germany who returns them with an exact count. The Rancher is amazed. 

So the Rancher says, If I can tell you what you do for a living, can I have my calf back? The guy agrees and the Rancher says, "You are a consultant". Amazed the guy says, "How did you know that?" The Rancher smiles and says well First you showed up here without an invitation. Secondly, you told me something I already know. And thirdly, You don't know anything about my business. Now, he added, "Can I get my dog out of your trunk"?

No comments: